1) I am lazy when it comes to school work. - I will devote my time to my studies. I will get help when I need it. I will be confident enough in myself to seek help. I will plan for success.
2) I am out of shape. - I will start a strict training regiment. I will eat healthy. I will run. I will lift. I will cross-train.
3) I am unorganized. - I will keep notes. I will write my tasks down. I will file and I will organize my life. I will prioritize.
4) I waste too much time getting nothing accomplished. - I will set daily, weekly, and monthly goals for myself. I will learn time management. I will not waste my time. TRO or Time is Running Out, as my dad says.
5) I have poor sleeping habits. - I will go to sleep at a reasonable hour. I will wake up on time. I will go to every formation. I will go to every class. I will only take short power naps when needed. I will get out of bed everyday and be productive.
6) I avoid authority. - I will hold myself accountable for my actions. I will be confident in myself. I will communicate with my superiors. I will call my parents regularly. I will talk with my professors. I will meet with my TAC, Col. Moore, and any other authority that can help me be the best cadet and best person I can be.
7) I spend too much money on pointless shit. - I will learn to budget myself. I will learn financial responsibility. I will learn about investing. I will be wise with my money. I will be cheap and stingy with my money.
8) I put others before myself too much. - I will be selfish. I will take care of myself before I worry about others. I will make mature decisions with my personal well being in mind.
“Live your life like its a story you want to tell someone” - Unknown